Solving your MIPS Issues
cONDUCT A sECURITY RISK ANALYSIS ACCORDING TO:
- 4S CFR 164.308 (a)(i)
- 4S CFR 164.312 (a)(2)(iv)
- 4S CFR 164.306(d)(3)
- Provide documentation of analysis
- Implement security updates & a corrective action plan based on deficiencies identified in analysis.
- Show/document measures taken to implement corrective action plan or to mitigate deficiencies.
Questions to ask yourself:
- How are you going to handle this?
- How do you document corrective & mitigation efforts?
- Have you identified your security assets?
- Do you have access to up-to-date lists of assets & their owners?
Automated Centralized Compliance System Security
Etactics, Inc. and InfoGPS Networks, Inc. have teamed up to create the ACCESS program to assist with addressing the protection of ePHI, one of MIPS' core objectives. Physicians will be able to attest to conducting a security risk analysis and audits to assess vulnerabilities to ePHI and meeting those requirements attached to meaningful use and their associated objectives in order to receive incentives.
Packages & Pricing
Below are our standardized packages and pricing. More features are provided for you the higher up on the tier list you go. If you are an organization with more than 100 employees special accommodations are required, contact us by clicking on the "REQUEST A DEMO" button below.